The bears have taken a big back seat to my life as evidenced by my lack of posting. I officially can't complain about people who don't update their blogs--I'm guilty!
But now, I'm happy to say, I'm back to creating again. I'll figure out my new camera and soon I'll have a few bears to post.
I'm looking forward to the bear retreat in Fredricksburg, Texas the end of March. I'm going to be teaching a class on needlefelting muzzles. I haven't decided how yet. It might take too long to do a whole muzzle and I have to decide if I just give the students just heads to work on what body will they put it on? Doing a class on just accenting eyes would be a five minute class.
I hope that after doing the class in Texas I'll have the confidence to teach a regular bear class here in Athens. It would be nice to get a bear community started here.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment